Can't you smell that smell?
Ooooh, that smell!
The smell of death surrounds you.
Unbearably hot with a lethal atmosphere, the lava-covered Lone Nassaus is completely inhospitable to life, but yet our Empire has managed to absorb and make use of it. Its greatest treasure: the newly discovered Vulcan Observatory, which churns out scientific discoveries at an unprecedented rate.
Basic information Edit
- Planet type: Lava
- Radius: 6771 km
- Average Temperature: 582° C
- Atmosphere: Sulfur
- Orbital Distance:
- Hops from Promision: 7
- Initially controlled by: Pirates
- Unlocks: Vulcanology Research; allows Vulcan Observatory and Carbon-Sulfur Mine construction.
Available Extracted Resources Edit
- Titanium: x5.00 (Rhodium Extractor)
- Graphite: x3.40 (Carbon-Sulfur Mine)
- Rhodium: x1.80 (Rhodium Extractor)
- Sulfur: x1.00 (Carbon-Sulfur Mine)
Available Production Edit
- Empty battery (Battery Factory)
- Fuel (Biofuel Refinery)
- Plastic (Bioplastic Synthesizer)
- Hydrogen (Electrolyzer)
- U-Ammo (Uranium Shell Assembler)
- T-Ammo (T-ammunition Assembler)
- Silicon (Rhodium Sand Smelter)
- Technetium (Technetium Fissor)
- Robots (Robot Factory, Halean A.I. Center)
- Food (Greenhouse)
- Full battery (Battery Charger)
Available Energy Sources Edit
- Solar Central
- Battery Power Plant
Available Research Buildings Edit
- Bioengineering Center
- Halean Laboratory
- Vulcan Observatory
Other Available Buildings Edit
- Battery Charger
- Trade Hub