Can't you smell that smell?
Ooooh, that smell!
The smell of death surrounds you.
Unbearably hot with a lethal atmosphere, the lava-covered Lone Nassaus is completely inhospitable to life, but yet our Empire has managed to absorb and make use of it. Its greatest treasure: the newly discovered Vulcan Observatory, which churns out scientific discoveries at an unprecedented rate.
Basic information Edit
- Planet type: Lava
- Radius: 6771 km
- Average Temperature: 582° C
- Atmosphere: Sulfur
- Orbital Distance:
- Hops from Promision: 7
- Initially controlled by: Pirates
- Unlocks: Vulcanology Research; allows Vulcan Observatory and Carbon-Sulfur Mine construction.
Available Extracted Resources Edit
- Titanium: x5.00 (Rhodium Extractor)
- Graphite: x3.40 (Carbon-Sulfur Mine)
- Rhodium: x1.80 (Rhodium Extractor)
- Sulfur: x1.00 (Carbon-Sulfur Mine)
Available Production Edit
- Empty battery (Battery Factory)
- Fuel (Biofuel Refinery)
- Plastic (Bioplastic Synthesizer)
- Hydrogen (Electrolyzer)
- U-Ammo (Uranium Shell Assembler)
- T-Ammo (T-ammunition Assembler)
- Silicon (Rhodium Sand Smelter)
- Technetium (Technetium Fissor)
- Robots (Robot Factory, Halean A.I. Center)
- Food (Greenhouse)
- Full battery (Battery Charger)
Available Energy Sources Edit
- Solar Central
- Battery Power Plant
Available Research Buildings Edit
- Bioengineering Center
- Halean Laboratory
- Vulcan Observatory
Other Available Buildings Edit
- Battery Charger
- Trade Hub
The high initial cost makes this planet hard to habitalize, but as it is so close to the sun, with Solar power easy to uphold. The only vulcanic planet on the first map