Each planet in Heart of Galaxy produces resources. Some produce more than others, some produce less, and no planet produces everything. This helps weave an interdependency between the planets in your empire.
Resources can be used alone, or put through processing/production to create new resources. (For instance, iron is turned into steel.)
Raw Resources Edit
Resources that are generally mined or harvested directly from the planets, though a few may be harvested in other ways. (Example: On Aequoreas, instead of drilling for oil in the extraction menu, you gain it via the Algae Oil Farm, a production building.) A few resources can both be found and produced.
Produced Resources Edit
Resources that are the result of processing in production buildings. The method of processing may vary planet to planet. These resources may be used alone, or processed again to make other resources. (Example: Sand -> Silicon -> Circuit Boards.)
Just as some planets produce more resources than others, some planets provide a bonus to certain productions.
- Steel (from Iron, Graphite and Fuel, in the Foundry)
- Silicon (from Sand, in the Sand Smelter or from Sand and Rhodium in the Rhodium Sand Smelter)
- Fuel (from Oil, in the Oil Refinery; from Methane in the Floating Fuel Converter and in the Methane Processer or from Water and Biomass in the Biofuel Refinery)
- Hydrogen (from Water, in the Electrolyzer)
- Plastic (from Oil, in the Plastic Factory; from Water and Methane in the Polymerizer or from Water and Biomass in the Bioplastic Synthesizer)
- Circuit (from Silicon and Plastic, in the Electronic Facility)
- Nanotubes (from Graphite, Hydrogen, and Plastic, in the Nanotubes factory; from Graphite, Hydrogen, Water and Plastic in the Nanotubes Dome or from Methane in the Methane Aggregator)
- Ice (from Water in the Water Freezer)
- Biomass (from Water in Greenhouses or Floating Greenhouses)
- Ammunition (from Steel, Fuel, and Plastic, in the Ammunition Factory)
- Coolant (from Methane and Ice, in the Coolant Factory)
- Empty Battery (from Steel and Hydrogen, in the Battery Factory)
- Full Battery (from Empty Batteries, in the Battery Charger under the Energy tab)
- U-Ammunition (from Uranium and Ammunition, in the Uranium Shell Assembler)
- T-Ammunition (from Technetium and U-Ammunition in the T-Ammunition Assembler)
- Robots (from Steel, Circuits, Nanotubes, Coolant and Full Batteries in the Robots Factory or from Circuits, Technetium and Full Batteries in the Halean A.I. Center)
- Technetium (from Uranium, in the Technetium Fissor)
- MK Embryo (from Osmium, Silicon, Robots and Sulfur, in the Metallokopta Clonator)
Resource Locations Edit
Available raw (extracted) resources will vary from planet to planet. Below is a chart showing which planets bear which resources, along with the planetary multipliers. Actual production rates will depend on the planet's multiplier, extractor type, and research-given increases.
|Xora Tauri II||8.7||5.7||13.4||2.6||3.1||2.1|